SO many of you have seen the quote, “New Year, New Me” and for some of you that’s exactly what you posted in the last few days. Here’s a little letter to the “new you.”
So hi. It has been a little bit since I last shared on here and for good reasons. The last couple of months have been SO eventful and scary in every aspect in my life. I cannot believe it’s 2017, at all. I wanted to hop on here really quick, not to give you a thoroughly planned out “blog” post for you to read with the “link in my bio” but to be REAL with you. All of these goals that you have set for yourself are REACHABLE. You hear me? Why? The king of your heart and your creator gave you desires that he will bless through you. I want to challenge and encourage the “new you” in these following areas:
- Let the “new you” love people more.
- Let the “new you” allow to be loved more.
- Let the “new you” forget about your numbers in weight, bank account status and success.
- Let the “new you” strive to be healthy and not to attain a certain “image” but because being healthy allows you to love even more.
- Let the “new you” forget about your job title and that super dumb comparison. Through whatever you do, support one another in love.
- Let the “new you” realize that social media is not the defining moment of your worth. It actually has NOTHING to do with that at all. Ever.
- Let the “new you” actually start to really influence those around you and not just to influence them in buying a product for your gain.
- Let the “new you” allow yourself to become new.
- Let the “new you” forget that highlighting your life will gain your happiness. It’s time to show the hard times.
- Let the “new you” run to HIM faster and even more this year. Forever.
Forget the Pinterest quotes and Instagram captions to join a bandwagon in the New Year.
Hey, “new you”, love yourself.