Hi, hi, hi! How are you superstars? I know I ask that a lot, but really how are YOU? Whatever reason you decided to come to my little corner of the internet, I thank you. YOU are the real star. Whether you needed some inspiration for an outfit or some encouragement for your day, thank you for supporting me. I can’t thank you enough. On another note, have you ever wondered how to dress like a star?
So here you are wondering how to dress like a star and here I am giving away all the secrets. Ready?
- Dress like YOU.
- If you don’t like a “trend”, you don’t have to wear it.
- Don’t confirm to fit in.
- Clothes are just pieces to accentuate the beauty that already exists.
- The price tag on your wardrobe doesn’t define your worth.
- You weren’t bought at a discount. Jesus paid full price for YOU and more.
- Trends come and go but how you make a difference in what you are wearing will last.
- Creating outfits from your passions will uplift you beyond hollywood.
- YOU have all the power to express yourself. K? Do it.
- Lastly, no matter the size, brand, the only big name that matters is Jesus and his child which is YOU.
I told YOU that you’re the real superstar.
You are loved, like always.
Go shine that light.
Images by: Amanda Claire Photo
I have linked the same dress below and other similar ones for you to drool over.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I will receive a small portion of the sale. Thank you for making kaleydignen.com possible!